Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update on Eden's hands...

Thank you for your prayers concerning Eden's hands. It's amazing how quickly babies heal. It's been one week today and there have been major improvements every day. She ended up having 2-3 layers of blisters and they are in the final stages. You would have never known her right hand was burned. Her left one is still pink and a little tender. We think within a few weeks there will not be any signs of the accident and no scarring.
Her left hand 6 days later

1 comment:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness. I'm sorry to see that that happened to her. Yes, babies do heal much better than adults. When I was 18 mo. old I got bit by a dog on my face and had to have 72 stitches. Most people never know it to this day. I'm thankful God made babies that way!