I had a marvelous birthday this year!
Here are 28 reasons why.... :)
1. Walking through City Park holding my hubby's hand
2. Accidentally becoming a part of a protest! so exciting and hilarious "Here's to a Stronger Europe!" WHO-HA haha
3. The Russian (stinkin awesome) Circus!! Absolutely amazing!!!
4. Watching an alligator get thrown onto an unexpecting man-awesome.
5. Date night with Megan to Amici Pub and Corner House, yes 2 restaurants in one evening :) great food and even greater company
6. My new fabulous sandals-ruffles of course
7. Handmade cards from my too sweet little girls
8. SURPRISE PARTY! still trying to get my mind wrapped around that one
9. Drinking flavored coffee EVERY day for my birthday week!
10. M'M's and Cadbury Eggs!-thank you Angie and Andris!
11. Watching Henti, Andy and Andris play Wii-hilarious
12. My beautiful Beach Cake made by Megan
13. Making an order for craft and sewing supplies from Joann's and Angie bringing them over
14. Having a morning to sew
15. Our Family Trip to the Jazberny Zoo
16. Dinner with the Bartos' and Meszaros'
17. Having 5 different people babysit over the weekend
18. Going into BP by myself
19. Buying some summer clothes on sale!
20. Eating at Vapiano's
21. Strawberry Blended Lemonade
22. My lovely new cupcake stand-thanks Anouska and Henti!
23. An uninterrupted bath
24. Not having to do dishes
25. Playing Ticket to Ride
26. Grilling with friends and eating home made Guacamole
27. Eating Mexican Food at Aariba's
28. Having friends and family here to make this week wonderful!