Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Preparation

Ok, I wrote a little about Thanksgiving day, but I have to write about Dan and Dan coming over to "destroy" my kitchen for Thanksgiving preparation. I have a "little" brother who is 21 and these 2 remind me of him so much. I miss Andrew alot and feel like I have missed out on him. I am thankful for the intern boys who have become my little brothers here.
Actually it was alot of fun to watch them and keep them motivated!
I had alot of fun having these two goomba's over. Dan K. made stuffing from scratch and Dan V. made Mint Chocolate Cookies. Here are a few pictures of these two baking/cooking their masterpieces.
.

1 comment:

Joanna Vanderkooi said...

Love it! You were a blessing to THEM, too! Thanks for using your gifts to benefit others...me included! :D