Tuesday, April 12, 2011

111 prints for $1.11

Last week I saw an amazing deal on Snapfish 111 photos prints for $1.11!!! How can you beat a deal like that! What a blessing, especially when we need some brochures or photos for our ministry table this summer. We were going to order postcards but you can't pass up photos for a penny each! As I read the small print I realized I had a day before it was to expire!!
I called our friend and asked if she could meet us in 20min. behind the castle to snap a few shots for us!
Andy was gone with the Sports Ministry Team to a village 10min. away I called and he was already on his way home, we were all gross, sweaty but threw on nice clothes and rushed to the castle.
I was shocked with how wonderful the photos turned out! and we were done in 30min!
We got them taken, edited and order in about an hour :) 111 of the same photo! Visit our ministry table this summer to get one!

No comments: